Links with other websites
1. We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and legislation within, therefore any data you submit will be used for the purposes indicated below. Please do not give us information if you do not wish for it to be stored. The nature of the personal data that we keep on record may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, fax number, preferences and any other information you volunteer to provide to us. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity from you.
2. The Green Berets will retain your information to keep you informed of new products from time to time.
3. The Green Berets employees will have access to this data.
4. The information will also be used to manage and administer this site. The information will only be used as stated herein.
5. When you provide information to us via this site we will store this data and hold it on computer or in hard copy form. Your information will be controlled and processed by The Green Berets. We will only disclose information as previously notified to you except as follows:
a. To any law enforcement agency requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence, once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
b. To comply with applicable laws and lawful government and/or regulatory requests.
c. To operate our systems properly; and/or
d. To protect our users and ourselves.
6. The information we hold about you is confidential and will only be disclosed outside the users of this website at your request or with your consent, to investigate or prevent fraud or if the law permits it or it is in the public interest.
7. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you submit online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information on-line across the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
8. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was originally given.
9. In order that we can monitor and improve our website, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name IP address, operating system, browser and version. We may do this by way of a cookie as described below.
12. Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship. The Green Berets accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user of the information contained on this website.
13. By continuing to use this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.